Can You Beat The Red Light Cameras?
Are you wondering how to beat speed camera ticket? Love them or hate them. There is no getting around it the fact that traffic cameras are here to stay. Some love the fact that they cut speeding down while others say they are nothing but a way of invading your privacy.
Regardless of the fact. If you are caught speeding then the simple answer is there isn’t much you can do about it. The traffic camera has you on video. You could of course go to Court and argue the fact. But if they caught you on film. Then generally the speed camera doesn’t lie. This of course means that in addition to the fine you originally got. You now have to pay court costs and the speed camera ticket.
While Speed Cameras Are Undoubtedly Put There To Safeguard
While traffic cameras are undoubtedly put there to safeguard the driver and the public by cutting down and clamping down on those who habitually speed. We all speed at
However, the average person can receive between 3 and 6 points on their license from traffic cameras and when it comes to renewing their car insurance. This can make a huge difference to the amount they have to pay. Whether speeding is on the increase or not. That by April this year it was estimated that around 1.3 million drivers had on average around 9 points on their license.
Points on your license do make a difference to the premium that you pay and in order to get the cheapest insurance your licence should be clean.
In order to get the best possible deal on car insurance, drive safely. Keep within the speed limits and shop around for the right deal.
Never Get a Traffic Camera Ticket With This Radar Detector
You want to know how to beat a speed camera ticket? You avoid getting one by knowing where all the speed cameras are. Keeping you safe and alert with no simple mistakes.
Introducing the new Radenso Pro M. Extreme radar range with MultaRadar detection.
The enthusiasts choice, the Pro M is the detector for drivers who demand every last ounce of performance. Unlike most radar detectors, the Radenso Pro M detects low-power, frequency modulated radar threats such as the new MultaRadar. MultaRadar is now being used by police in Canada and is growing in use inside the United States.
- Extreme Range Windshield Mount Radar Detector
- MultaRadar Detection
- Detectable Radar: Ka, K, X, MultaRadar (CD, CT), Gatso
- GPS Lockouts for False Alerts
- Red Light/Traffic Camera database with free lifetime updates
- Updatable firmware with free lifetime updates
- Amber OLED Display
- Voice alerts with 260 different messages
- Low Speed GPS auto-muting
- Low Noise Amplifier equipped antenna
- Selectable Radar Bands
- Blind Spot Monitor filtering
- Separate TSR Filter for traffic sensors
- Low power K band detection
- Selectable KA POP radar band
- Three modes (Highway, City, and AutoCity mode)
- Stealth – VG2 undetectable/Spectre
- Online instructional manual is available on manufacturer’s website
- Direct Wire Kit & Visor Mount available separately