Wyoming DMV Bill of Sale PDF Download
The Wyoming DMV Bill of Sale is a legal document to prove the sale and transfer of ownership from seller(s) to buyer(s). This particular document may be completed for both a vehicle or boat/vessel. Download the document complete and print. Both the buyer and seller must sign the document once the sale is at the point of completion.
The Wyoming Automobile Bill of Sale is a document that will show proof that a motor vehicle has been legally sold and purchased. The document will provide needed information with regard to the seller and buyer, sale price and change of ownership. This document may be used as part of the registration process and must be notarized.
Odometer Disclosure Statement – Required for vehicle purchase.
Register an Automobile in Wyoming
If you’ve purchased a vehicle and would like to operate it on the roadways of Wyoming, it must be registered. If you’re a temporary worker in the state and will be in the state less than 120 consecutive days, you must acquire a temporary registration for the state of Wyoming.
Where to Register – Gather your documentation and appear in person at any one of your local Wyoming County Clerk’s Offices.
Needed to Register – Gather the following documentation:
- You must provide a copy of your vehicle title or title number
- A bill of sale
- Proof of identification
- You will be required to produce a Current registration from your previous state (if any).
- You must provide proof of auto insurance that is current
- If your vehicle is being financed or has a lien on it, you will need your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
- If you’ve purchased a vehicle from a dealership, you will need to have a copy of the dealer’s invoice
- If you’re leasing a vehicle, you must provide the copy of a signed lease
- You will need to complete an Application for Certificate of Title and VIN/HIN Inspection (MV-300A)
- You will require a weight slip if you’re registering a Pick-up truck, Motorhome or Trailer unless it’s a pull-behind camper trailer or any horse trailer that has living quarter provided
- Be prepared to pay all fees and taxes at the time of registration
How to Write
Step 1 – Seller Information – In the first line of the form, the seller(s) must enter their names
Step 2 – Seller location – In the second line of the form, enter the county and state
Step 3 – Sale price – Once the seller(s) have received payment of the vehicle, place the price for which the vehicle is being sold
Step 4 – Vehicle Information – Enter the following into the appropriate fields in the form:
- Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
- Purchaser’s Name(s)
Step 5 – Notarization – The seller must read the paragraph with regard to the sale of the vehicle. If in agreement, the seller(s) must authenticate the sale by signing before a notary. Provide the following:
- Enter the date of the sale dd/mm/yyyy
- Seller(s) must enter their signatures
- The notary will acknowledge the document by completing the remainder and affixing the state stamp
Adobe Acrobat Reader PDF Viewer
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software is the free global standard for reliably viewing, printing, and commenting on PDF documents.
And now, it’s connected to the Adobe Document Cloud − making it easier than ever to work across computers and mobile devices.
It’s the only PDF viewer that can open and interact with all types of PDF content, including forms and multimedia.
The DMV Bill Of Sale Download is delivered in PDF format. It is view able on any computer. All you need is “Adobe Reader” which is available free and already on most computers. If you do not have it installed on your computer, Please Click Here to get the software. Adobe Reader is free.