How To Post a New Classified Ad
Follow the steps below to submit a free classified ad to Milwaukee Auto Market.
Please note that the steps may vary a bit depending on the category of your classified ad.
1. Visit our homepage auto-market-usa.com and register for an account by clicking on the register tab.
- An email will be sent confirming your user account details.
- If you do not see an email from us, check your spam folder. This would be from your email settings. Add Milwaukee Auto Market to your favorites to make sure you get all emails, from expiring classified ads to people responding to your classified ads.
2. Click on the Post To Classifieds tab to start a new classified ad.
3. Select a category for your ad.
- Depending on the category you choose, selected fields will automatically load for your ad details.
4. Enter the text for your classified ad.
- Ad title: your post's name. It will appear in the main list of ads.
- Ad description: the body of your classified ad.
- Text Editor: many different features to enhance your text display.
5. Fill in the contact details for people to reply to your classified ad
- Address: Adding an address will automatically load its location on the map.
- Location: Pick the county and city your item is located at.
- Zip Code: Enter the zip code of your city.
- Phone: This will be displayed for people to contact you about your post.
- Email: Only use this if you want people to respond through email that is different from your account email. Your account email will not be displayed and is secured. Leave this section blank if you want people to respond to your account email and have a less risk for spam.
6. You can add up to 20 images
7. Add a YouTube or Vimeo video
- Just add your video URL and it will be displayed with your ad automatically.
8. Your price [USD]
9. Make sure your post looks right.
- Confirm that your email address and the location of your ad are accurate.
- Make changes before you continue.
- If everything looks good, follow the next step.
10. Complete your classified ad
- You need to click the I'm Not a Robot box. This is to make sure you are a real person.
- You can click the Save Draft button and finish your post at a later time. You still need to click the I'm Not a Robot box.
- If you are finished and ready to have your ad go live, click the I'm Not a Robot box and then the Place Listing button.
11. Option To Have Your Classified Ad Featured
- Click the Featured option and Choose Payment Method. Click Proceed to Payment.
To publish your Classified Ad For Free click the Not Now button.
You should see your classified ad with in 5 minutes or less on the home page. A confirmation email will be sent confirming your classified ad.
You can edit and make changes to your classified ad at anytime. Click on the My Account tab to see all your classified ads and manage them.