How To Start a Car Detailing Business
Listed Price: $7.00
See how easily you can start your own mobile car detailing business from home!
Who Else Wants To Control Your Own Income Potential, Set Your Own Hours, And Enjoy Extra Freedom With A Business In Car Detailing?
Tell me if you know this person.
He or she always seems to have money. Works when she wants (if at all) and can take off for vacation on a whim. And never feels guilty for buying as many “toys” as desired.
Let me guess, this person has their own business!
Do you want to be the one who decides how much money you can make? How many hours you’re going to work? When you want to take that Hawaii vacation? Then you need to be in business for yourself.
One of the hottest business opportunities out there is the car detailing business. The market for car detailers is a growth market. And if you’re looking for a low cost, big return (without backbreaking labor) business opportunity, then look no further.
Because now you can learn…
How To Start A Car Detailing Business!
You don’t have to be a business major to start your own car detailing business!
If you own a car, you already know your target market well. You know where your car needs the most work. The hidden cracks that haven’t seen a vacuum in years!
The mud on the floor mats, the dusty dash.
And you know how great it feels to walk up to a freshly washed and waxed vehicle and sit down. You know the market like the back of your hand!
With just a little more knowledge and planning you can start your own thriving car detailing business. And finally achieve the freedom you’ve been searching for.
“Give Me 45 Minutes And I’ll Have You Ready To Rush Out And Buy Supplies For Your New Car Detailing Business!”
If you already take great care of your car, you’ll be able to help others do the same. And if you don’t take great care of your car, you’ve already got a car to practice on!
Within my 50 page guide, “How To Start A Car Detailing Business,” you’ll learn all the tricks, methods, and strategies needed to start your own enterprise. You can download the report straight to your computer and start planning your business in just minutes from now!
…here is just SOME of the information you will find inside:
- => 13 questions to ask yourself before starting your own business. (Pages 5-6)
- => 8 reasons to go into business for yourself (often needed for friends, family, and significant others). (Page 6)
- => How to decide which business type is right for your business. Pros and cons of Sole Proprietorships and Partnerships included. (Pages 6-8)
- => Online Retailing vs. General Merchant Store. Which one is best for you? (Pages 8-9)
- => How to be sure there is a market for your business before you invest the big bucks. (Page 10)
- => 7 essential tasks to running a business (that you’ll need to brush up on before you get started). (Page 11)
- => How to turn your competition into allied “partners.” (Page 12)
- => 12 questions to ask yourself about your target market. (Pages 13-14)
- => 6 resources to start spying on your competition today. (Page 14)
- => 4 ways you’re going to have to deal with the government when running your business. (Only one will certainly make you cringe. Hint: T*xes) (Pages 15-17)
- => How many first time business owners fail to advertise properly – and how to do it right the first time. (Pages 16-17)
- => 6 ways new businesses fail from the get-go – and how to make sure you’re not one of them. (Pages 18-20)
- => 4 key sections of a great business plan. (Page 20)
- => 5 steps to proving you’re trustworthy for a loan. (Pages 22-23)
- => How to find a supplier of quality products for your detailing business. (Pages 24)
- => 14 products to instantly add to your supplies list. (Pages 24-25)
- => 97 tried and tested products to choose from. (Pages 25-28)
- => 7 relatively inexpensive pieces of equipment you can find at any hardware or automotive parts store. (Page 29)
- => How to wash a car and treat the finish like a pro. (Pages 29-31)
- => How to wax a new car, one that is 2-5 years old, or more than 5 years of age. (There’s a difference!) (Pages 31-32)
- => Which seemingly innocent human trait can ruin a car’s interior. (Pages 32-33)
- => 7 types of stains you may have to tackle and how to do it. (Pages 33-34)
- => How to protect against chips in the paint! (Page 34)
- => 4 steps to professionally detailing leather interior. (Page 35)
- => How the pros apply a sealant or glaze before waxing. (Page 36)
- => How to use Carnauba wax (a natural material taken from the leaves of Brazilian palm trees) (Page 37)
- => How to deal with environmental car damage. (Pages 37-38)
- => What the pros use to polish a car to a sparkling new shine. (Pages 38-39)
- => How to replace a bucket, brush, and wet/dry vacuum with one piece of equipment (that will actually do a much better job easier). (Pages 40-42)
- => How to clean the car battery (and materials that will make it easier) (Pages 42-43)
- => How to take your business mobile while keeping your profits. (Page 43)
- => 9 questions to ask yourself to improve the quality of your business. (Page 44)
- => 4 ways you must do to prepare any employees you may hire. (Page 45)
- => 3 ways to get customers and make sure they come back. (Pages 45-46)
- => 5 ways to make your customer say “wow!” (Hint: It goes beyond just doing a great job detailing their car.) (Pages 46-47)
- => How to increase profits with the “upsell!” (Page 48)
And there’s MUCH more – guaranteed!
“Will You Make These Business Mistakes?”
Anyone who tries to start a business without first getting prepared is certainly courageous. But definitely misguided.
If you don’t sit down and plan out your business before you start throwing money at it, you may go under before you get your first customer! When you take a look inside my guide, you won’t make the mistakes others have made before you.
Because you’ll know that angering the competition is a losing strategy. And that making them a strategic partner is the sure way to success. (See page 12 for details)
You’ll know what the Government is expecting to get from you, so they won’t shut you down without warning.
You’ll be sure to craft a business plan that allows for changes. (All smart business owners know to be flexible) And if you want to get a loan, you won’t leave this important piece of information out. (See page 22 to know what I mean)
If you don’t know a thing about detailing a car, but want to get started right away, my guide will tell you what you can pick up from the store today to get rollin’.
In 50 pages, I let you behind the scenes of the car detailing business. So you know the ins and outs even before your first customer. I could charge hundreds of dollars per hour as a consultant with the information I’ve collected.
How To Start a Car Detailing Business is delivered in PDF format and is viewable on any computer. All you need is “Adobe Reader” or “Acrobat eBook Reader” which is available free and already on most computers. If you do not have it installed on your computer, Please Click here to get the software. They are both Free.
Adobe Acrobat Reader PDF Viewer
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software is the free global standard for reliably viewing, printing, and commenting on PDF documents.
And now, it’s connected to the Adobe Document Cloud − making it easier than ever to work across computers and mobile devices.
It’s the only PDF viewer that can open and interact with all types of PDF content, including forms and multimedia.
The DMV Bill Of Sale Download is delivered in PDF format. It is view able on any computer. All you need is “Adobe Reader” which is available free and already on most computers. If you do not have it installed on your computer, Please Click Here to get the software. Adobe Reader is free.