This is a 4-stroke fuel injected 150 horsepower 2006 Yamaha Attak “Death Sled” with less than 4200 miles. This is basically the same as the Yamaha Apex, but with a 136” track rather than the 121” track being the only difference I am aware of. This sled does have reverse and adjustable suspension.
Why have I nick-named this sled the “Death Sled?” Well, 2 reasons:
1) Previous owner rolled the sled and I bought it with it needing work and instead of spending the season riding, I spent the season building this bad machine. So I have revived it from the dead.
2) It is scary fast. Have you ever had the desire to ride through a field at speeds over 100 mph at the mercy of any drifts and other bumps? This machine will get you there. Easily. You will be doing 80 mph and give it gas and it will still try to throw you if you don’t hang on.
As I mentioned, I built this sled with over $3000 of new and used parts (not including hours upon hours of labor!) and many hours of referencing manuals and diagrams. I didn’t take any shortcuts – all rivets and washers that were replaced are even OEM Yamaha.
Some key things that have been replaced (but not including everything):
1) Brand new battery
2) Brand new headlight (bulbs and whole assembly)
3) Brand new COPPER exhaust donuts and gaskets
4) Upgraded bulkhead (it is a 2010+ reinforced design from a newer sled) and replaced the bushings for A-Arms
5) Fully greased and lubed the suspension and steering
6) Most the plastics have been replaced with used plastics in better condition
Leak down test on motor had less than 1% on all cylinders (not even kidding, it surprised me too)
This sled is honestly a beast to ride and not for beginners. It is way too much power to tame. I have been told that with this much motor, it isn’t the best for jumping but what it will do is leave all your friends in the dust.
All that being said, the sled is not perfect: Small tear in the seat, track is worn in spots, etc. However, I am including all the spare parts I have, as well as plenty of spare (NEW) OEM screws and such.
Current and clean Title and Registration in hand, just haven’t put the registration stickers on the sled yet. No joy rides. Willing to hear trade offers, but please don’t be rude and offer me $100 and your wheel barrow that needs a new tire as a trade. This is a high dollar machine and I wouldn’t mind keeping it.
LOCATED in CAMBRIDGE! Any questions? Don’t hesitate to ask! I prefer texting but call and email works too. If I don’t answer, leave a message or I won’t call you back. Feel free to check out what else I have for sale!